Cranked Tone On Any Stage
The ODD brings the coveted “amp-in-a-box” tone to any stage or studio. With a high degree of touch sensitivity combined with powerful drive and tone controls - the ODD sounds like a full stack regardless of volume. The added versatility of the UK/US switch ensures that any guitar or amp will deliver a true cranked-amp tone in any setup.
To accurately deliver this artist-favorite tone, the ODD is built with through-hole construction using premium components, including a TLO82CP Op-Amp, 2N7000 transistors, & hand-selected capacitors & resistors.
Pedal Settings & Controls
The ODD has three critical OD controls on the front with a special addition. Drive controls the amount of clipping, or “overdrive” tone. The tone control increases treble as you turn it clockwise. The Volume control acts like a master output, increasing volume as you turn it clockwise. The UK/US switch quickly changes the personality of the ODD. The UK setting distorts earlier, bumps the upper mids, and increases volume - giving this setting more of a cranked, "chimey" amplifier tone. The US setting has a little more clean headroom, allowing the ODD to act more like a boost at first, and better aligns with traditional tweed-based "edge of breakup" amplifier tones.
- Inspired By An Iconic Pedalboard Staple Known For Cranked-Amp Tone
- Premium Components, Including A TLO82CP Op-Amp, 2N7000 Transistors, & Hand-Selected Capacitors & Resistors
- Controls: Volume, Drive, Tone, & UK/US Switch
- Through-Hole Construction
- 9-Volt Battery Or External 9-18V Regulated DC Adapter (Center-Negative)
- Current Draw: 5.5 MA (9V) / 6.5 MA (18V)
- Custom-Folded Steel Enclosure With A Durable Powder-Coated Finish
- 1/4" Input And Output Jacks
- Dimensions: 4.5" X 2.5" X 1.5"